FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I Have A 1959 10 Hp Johnson Seahorse Boat Motor. I Can Not Seem To Keep It Running Unless I Keep Pushing The Primer Bulb On The Metal Gas Tank. I Am New Into Boating And If Someone Could Give Me A Tip I Would Really Appreciate It. Thanks Little John.