FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am cleaning up and painting an old trailer for my boat. I want to replace the bunks and carpet them. This how the bunks looked when I got he trailer
This is the brackets that held them I place
There is a 2x4 up right in the bracket and a 2x6 screwed down on to the top of it. Is this the...
I just got my first boat, a 15' fisher marine. It's 38" wide at the bottom and 58" at the top. What you see is how I got it except that I replace the transom. I would like to keep it an open floor like it is. I don't really need a casting deck. I want to keep everything low and light because me...
My father in law gave me an old fisher marine aluminum flat bottom the other day. Brought it home and started cleaning it up and found out the transom was completely gone, nothing left, after removing all the leaves and trash. Have been reading a lot the past few days and I know how to build a...