FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a few stringers I am trying to remove, I got a couple of them out no problem, just used a putty knife and hammer, and the came out easily.
But the center stringer is being very stubborn.
Any thoughts on how to remove these last few, without ripping a hole in the hull ?
If more info is...
I have had this motor for a little while, kept indoors. I recently tried to start it with no luck, then I noticed gas leaking out from a part of the motor. I see that everytime i turn the gas release valve beneath the tank, the gas just leaks out of this place (sorry dont know the name of the...
I just picked up this old hull and trailer for less than I spend at a trip to the grocery store. I am a complete amateur and everything I do know about restoration I think I have learned from these forums :D
The previous owner inherited from his uncle, said he re-did the deck, but the glassing...