FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi...
Getting my new pontoon delivered in a couple weeks and wanted opinions on the type of cleats to get. I am getting an 18' Sylvan Pontoon that will moor to a 24' dock that will sit parallel to the shore. I believe I need to tie lines to the bow & stern, but looking at some youtube stuff -...
Hi....
I just purchased an 18ft pontoon, but need to make some changes to my dock. We are located in a cove on the southern side of a 1 acre lake with prevailing North wind. I currently have an 18 ft dock that extends straight out from the shore. Would I be better extending this one a few feet...
Hi....
I am looking at a new pontoon: 2009 (never been use- full factory warranty) Misty harbor 16 ft w 9.9 susuki 4 stroke. My local dealing is offering it for $9700.
I am on a small lake & don't need a larger engine. Does this sound like a reasonable price? Any feedback would be appreciated !