FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
On Mercruiser website it says the 350 MAG mpi has his operating range ending around 5000 rpm's.
Yesterday i was boating and noticed that my boat reaches about 50 mph and than holds that speed and does not go any faster. The Rpm's are around 4000 and i give it full throttle... I have a 3 blade...
Hi Guys,
I'm new to this forum. Was following several forums here in the Netherlands but they are all very very small and not much info to find. Been reading along here for some weeks.
I have a Maxum 2100sc with a mercruiser 350 mag MPI.
I realised that the sticker with the serial number...