FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1970 25hp johnson seahorse that I have completely rebuilt. It is a strong running engine and idles smooth and easy. It is an easy starter, usually one or two cranks and were off. However when the temperature drops i need to use the choke pull to start it. However, this morning the black...
1970 johnson 25hp is leaking a small amt of oil from the area where the lower and upper units meet also from a port on the same side as the fill and drain plugs. What could it be?
Ok so I am new here but not new to working on boat engines. I have a 1971 Johnson Sea horse with electric start.
I am having fuel trouble and need help. I have replaced the fuel lines from the tank to the fuel pump and installed a new pump. Chem-dipped the carb twice and blew out the jets...