FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1997 Lund Pro-V with a '97 Mercury 200hp EFI motor. It hasn't been run in 3 years. I did pump out all the gas I could get out three years ago. This week I added a can of seafoam, 15 gallons of pure premium gasoline, and put in all new batteries. Last night I pumped the ball, actually...
I posted a thread a couple days back about some WOT bogging, getting up to speed issues I am having. I have a 5.0 Liter OMC Cobra drive, 230 HP. I took the spark arrestor off last night and the outside of the "filter" is quite black. Here are a couple of pics. You can see where I wiped it off...
Last July I purchased an '88 Trophy 2160. I hooked it to muffs, and it fired right away. After burning off the previous winterizations fogging I let it idle and come up to temp. Everything was fine. I worked on it last fall and all this spring. Took it to Lake Michigan for its first voyage, from...
I have a Bayliner Trophy 21', sitting on a 1989 Escort tandem axle trailer. I just purchased this rig. I am going to be hauling it this week-end 200 miles, then putting it in a slip. Once the boat is off I would like to install bearing buddies. I would like to purchase these here at home, and...