FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi would anyone be able to advise me of the part # for the hose connection at the tank end of this old Johnson metal fuel tank. Thanks LT
Ooops Sorrry guys I know the pick said leaks here. That's not the problem. Its I don't have the fuel hose that goes with the tank. Its the fuel hose and...
Good morning everyone,
I have a 2010 V.P. 5L 270 hp sx drive engine. This boat only has 76 hours on it. My concern is all the problems I'm having with it. I'm the second owner and purchased the boat with only 26 hours on it back in Dec 2012. I had the boat in the water during summer, fall 2013...
Well I thought I only had a problem with the trim sensor. When I went to examine it. I also found this problem with the hose. See attached pic. Hose looks chewed up. What can I do to fix? Looks like Rodents ate the hose and wires. Are these hose easy to replace or would this be a job for a...
Hello iboats members. Brand new to iboats and boating. I have a 2010 Stingray 225 CR with a 5L Volvo Penta SX drive. The boat was working find last summer and was professionally winterized. When I received boat this week I was informed by marina that power trim gauge was not working. The gauge...