FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Have you seen the old ads/flyers for stainless steel/galvanized steel boats. I googled it and an ton of vintage ads came up. I bet you can find it there
All of the Starcrafts I have seen from the 40s-50’s have the star logo on the two corners on the rear of the boat. I will post a pic of mine. I am almost certain mine is from the 1940’s. It had a metal covering over the bow but it was so damaged we replaced it with wood