FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
What is the general consensus on this topic? I am rebuilding some parts on my boat seats, mainly the seat base frames and a couple of the seat bottoms need new plywood. I also plan to make a small 36" jump seat in the back. When I build the new wood I am thinking they would be best if...
Thanks, guys... I have a local guy that might be able to do it. I was also looking at a standard bimini top frame and I think that if the top could be shortened down enough, a new canvas could be made using that frame design and would help a canvas shop if they didn't work with the tubing.
I...
Hi all, I have been looking for somebody that sells a bimini top which would connect to my windshield on my 1967 Hydrodyne and cover about 6-feet behind the windshield. I would like it higher than the windshield, but not sky-high like a bimini top seems to sit.
Any thoughts?
Something like...
Hello, I noticed in a post you shared some photos of a grease tool made from an old gimble bearing race. If I am seeing this correctly, you are pulling the center bearing out of the new bearing assembly, and greasing it with the shop-made tool, correct? How often do you pull the center-bearing...
Hi guys, I am curious about the best way to go with my 1967 Hydrodyne. My MC 1 outdrive does not have the provisions for a grease fitting. (There's no hole, passageway, or fitting leading to the bearing race) Looking at the bearing that came with my kit, it's a greasable bearing. However...