FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So i don't have much info but hope someone can help. i'm looking to get a new prop but i can't read the numbers that are stamped on the old one. I picked up this boat about a month ago it's a 1985 Imperial 16'6" with a 120 mercruiser, rpm gauge not working the biggest thing i think i need help...
Hello all I picked up a boat last week it's an older one (1985) with a 120 mercruiser. We put it in the water this past weekend and found a lot of water under the motor after just a few min so after I drained the water I backed the boat back in the lake and watched down around the motor area no...