FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been messing with some wiring due to motor not starting with ignition switch. Finally, I replaced the battery cables and solved my issue. Today, I tested out the new cables and was able to get the motor started. I was feeling pretty good since I have always had to pull start it since I...
I have been messing with some wiring due to motor not starting with ignition switch. Finally, I replaced the battery cables and solved my issue. Today, I tested out the new cables and was able to get the motor started. I was feeling pretty good since I have always had to pull start it since I...
Motor has new starter, solenoid and ignition switch. When I turn the key, sometimes solenoid will click, most of the time it will not. Seems like bad wiring/ground somewhere. No power to small yellow/red wire on solenoid. There is a ground on solenoid and three grounds attached together next to...