FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
It looks like I need new edging around the perimeter of the deck including the corner pieces. I can find corner pieces online but I am not able to find where I can buy new aluminum deck edging. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I just bought an older, 24 foot 1997 pontoon boat yesterday on Craigslist and need some advice since I have never owned one before but know a lot about boats. The carpet is junk but the marine plywood underneath looks like it is in very good shape.
My questions are the following:
1...
I have a 15 foot Boston Whaler and just bought a new 70 HP 4-stroke Yamaha outboard. The marina asked me what propeller I wanted and am not sure. I want a stainless prop for sure but I want it to go as fast as possible. Any recommendations on propellers (pitch/size)?
Thanks!
Alex