FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi
Hoping to get some help fixing my Mercruiser 4.3 MPI Serial: 0W031854
When I start the motor and it has run for 20-30 seconds I get a constant alarm sound.
I have checked Oil and Stern drive levels and they are OK
I have tried to disconnect the Temperature and Sterndrive sensor with no...