FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am helping my Nephew with is 1990 Sunbird Corsica, 2.3L Ford Cobra engine. He prepped it for first use. Put muffs on, started it, ran it for about 5 minutes. Took it to the launch, got it in the water and it wouldn't start. (classic, right?)
He brought it to my house, we put muffs on, it...
I'm fixing up my '84 Starcraft Islander. Bought 2 new self-parking wiper motors for it. They look exactly like the motors I took off. Each has 3 terminals... (+) (-) (S) The (S) is switched, and is supposed to go to GROUND when the switch is on. Only problem, with my current wiring, the (S)...
I recently bought an '84 StarCraft Islander. It came with a very worn canvas cover that snaps from windshield to transom. I'm looking for a replacement, preferably off the shelf or lightly used. Any suggestions? (I already contacted one local canvas shop about getting one made and was quoted...