FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi.
My Evinrude goes very slowly and finely dies when I try to drive at high speed. Before this happens the motor doesn't react to the speed. (under full speed on tiller the motor goes slowley). Don't know why this happens. Do you have any idea what the problem is?
Thanks in advance.
landge
Hi!
I'm totally new here!
I've just got an Evinrude 8 hp 1984 as a gift.
The motor was not used for a couple of years, but it started after a few attempts.
The only problem is that I can't turn it off via the kill switch.
I've read a few posts concerning this topic and it seems to be quite...