FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've got a 22ft tahoe pontoon (09') with a 115 E-tech motor, all stock from the dealer, bought brand new. I've noticed when i get in rough water and trim it up just a little .....not even an 1/8 of the way it will kick up when it hits a wave. Do you think the dealership put to short of a shaft...
I've got a 2009 Evinrude 115hp E-Tech. This summer when I put it in the water it wont idle an cuts off. I have to throw it in gear and give it gas to get going. Also at low speeds I feel it "caughing" or knocking a little. at highe speeds it runs fine. I had a boat dealership put new plugs...