FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have done a lot of searching and reading on here but seem to be unable to find a scenario like mine. I apologize if this has already been covered but here we go: I currently have a 3 battery setup (One for the port engine, one for the starboard engine and genny and one house battery) I would...
Ok, I have a very frustrating issue I am hoping someone could help with! I have a 1986 regal commodore 360 with twin mercruiser 454 inboards. I bought it about a month ago and had an issue with the port engine stalling. At first it stalled after a short cruise, had the marinas mechanic look at...