FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have Mercury Force 90 outboard (2-stoke). Takes very long to actually start. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong myself. I have never owned a boat prior to this one, and only had this one running for about 4 months now. I pump the primer 2-3 times and try to start. Regardless of where I...
I have Mercury Force 90 outboard (2-stoke). Takes very long to actually start. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong myself. I have never owned a boat prior to this one, and only had this one running for about 4 months now. I pump the primer 2-3 times and try to start. Regardless of where I...
Anyone know where I can source these hinges and slides? Been looking for a couple of days. For a 1997 Quantum Bass boat. Thank you for your help.
Rafal
Looking for a little help with battery wiring on this 97 Quantum Bass. It has a 24v trolling motor, and boat came with no batteries. Please see picture I have attached, but as far as I can understand and see, this is where I should connect the wires:
Missing cable for pos. to neg. connection on...