FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone, I'm a new boat owner for 3 months. I bought a used 1991 Sea Ray bowrider with a Mercury 135 Blackmax outboard. I've enjoyed the boat for a good 3 months on the lake and everything was fine until one day it started choking on me when going from neutral to forward or reverse and...