FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have sewn/made a Motorcycle seat on my home sewing machine before and it worked fine sewing through 2 and 3 layers of vinyl..and I also have a walking foot for that same sewing machine. I think I joined the newbie upholstery page too after this one. Thx
On this one it's going through the marine vinyl and into a 7/16" composite board. I'm going to assume that the rest of the seat cussions are the same, but not sure about the seat backs as they are bolted through fiberglass. Thx, Kat.... I put a link to the vinyl below...
I have done indoor furniture before but not a boat
I need advice on the staples to use I have a Craftsman Pneumatic stapler1/2" Crown Stapler Oilless 20Guage, 3/8 to 1" length op pressure 60-100 psi
I need to know what size staples to use and what psi???
I know I need SS staples, I purchased...