FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have no spark on a 1988 Force 125. This all started with the boat not getting up to speed in the water. We determined the stator was bad, as cylinders 2 and 4 had no spark. ordered a new stator and replaced it. The motor fired up faster than it had ever started. It did have a little bit...
I thought I read some where maybe on here the 120 are the same external components. So same carb ignition flywheel......but a different boar. Are the lowers identical as well.
so I am looking at a few doner motors for spare parts. I have the 1988 125 it's the black block. I have a 120 not sure of the year but it looks to have all the same conponutes on it. I also have a 1989 125 I'm looking at but it's the white block(that's the year it's listed as but I thought the...
How do I test the trigger and the power packs? I am having problems with no spark on a 1988 125 force.
We determined one side of the stator was bad with testing ohms (cylinders 2 and 4 had no spark). ordered a new cdi stator replacement. Installed and the boat fired up. was running ruff...