FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I have a 1996 4 Winns Horizon with a 5L volvo Penta engine. This season I have had an issue where sometimes you turn the key but the boat does not turn over, no click, nothing. If I move the shifter back and forth a few times it often fixes the issue and the boat will start.
I tested the...
I have a 1996 4 Winns Horizon with a 5L volvo Penta engine. This season I have had an issue where sometimes you turn the key but the boat does not turn over, no click, nothing. If I move the shifter back and forth a few times it often fixes the issue and the boat will start.
I tested the...
I was running my boat slightly higher than idling speed when the motor suddenly stopped. I tried to restart but got nothing (no clicks or anything). However the dash lights were still working. I checked the battery connections and they were so hot I burned myself. got towed in.
I pulled the...