FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just purchased a small project 1997 Four Winns Horizon. The factory 4 cylinder was replaced with a V8, 350. I've got it all hooked up and running. I need to hook up the exhaust yet. Would you guys recommend a thru haul exhaust or could I hook it up to the original factory one that's still...
I bought a project boat and it has a 260 Mercruiser. When I turn the key the solenoid above the starter just clicks. The power wires coming from the solenoid to the starter has power but doesn't seem to be engaging the starter. Just clicks from the solenoid. Where should I start to get this fixed?