FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a '91 1800 CC pulse that recently began leaking fuel out of the bilge. I have inspected the fore and aft ports and can't see where it's coming from. The fill hose and vent hose appear intact and there is no evidence of leaking around the sending unit.
I guess I need to pull up the deck...