FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Boat is a 2000 Cobalt 246
Volvo Penta 7.4 Gi fuel injected DP I/O....appx 450hrs
Hey guys...this is my first post here, so bear with me.
Recently I noticed the transmission struggling to engage into forward gear. The throttle will click into drive, but does not engage. If I get on the throttle...