FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 93 Evinrude 50hp outboard, and i recently had the rod bearing go out in it. I have an old power head off of a 74 Johnson 50hp. My question is can I save some money by using some parts off the old Johnson motor? I need the crankshaft and rods, are these interchangeable? Thank You very...