FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Are they easy to hook up?? Can an average joe like myself do it? I have a stern drive Raymarine ST5000 AUTOPILOT (4.3 c/w merc.outdr.)that wonders to bad too use. I have been told to put one on and should solve my problems. The marina wants $300 thought maybe I could do it. If anyone has done...
I have a 23'trophy with a 4.3 and a merc outdrive. I have not had the boat long. I took it out for a spin and to test the boat. I tried the autopilot and works but wonders to the left and right real bad.It is a raytheon st5000. I have calibrated it and it didn't help. It does not have a rudder...
I have a 23'trophy with a 4.3 merc.and alpha 1 generation 2 merc.outdrive. I was wondering what the proper pitch prop should be. I'm thinking 15 pitch. Whats the max rpm for this setup? Thanks in advance.
I bought a boat in Feb.and finally got her out on the weekend. It has a raymarine autopilot and at trolling speed it wanders bad from side to side.Any ideas what I can do to minimize this problem? Thanks in advance for any info.
I bought a 94 Trophy with a 4.3L. Merc.alpha 1 generation 2 outdrive. I was wondering what I should put in it for motor oil? I'm thinking straight 30 but with no owners manual I thought I would ask first. I'm running the boat out of Ohio. Thanks in advance for suggestions.