FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all,
I had a 48v Ray Electric Motor from 2004 that died on me. I Installed new brushes and couldn't revive it. So I started looking for alternatives. I'm posting this thread to help anyone else who is in the same boat :).
I was lucky to find a literal drop-in replacement motor for the motor...