FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2000 skeeter SL176 with a Yamaha 150 VMax. I went fishing for the first time this year. I noticed that there was water coming from under the dash when I was moving down the river. I removed the screws so I could see behind the gauges thinking the speedo was leaking but it wasn't. I...
I had to build a new motor for my boat. I built a 383. My question is do you have t use the origional flywheel. I used the one that came with the rotating assembly i bought that was balanced. After reading many formums on here i didn't see where anyone mentioned it. Now i have a knocking in the...
I bought this boat in 2012 and took it to the lake 3 times. The 3rd day the motor quit. I tore it down and could only salvage the heads to rebuild. It was worn smooth out and bored 60 over already. I took that motor out and built a 383 and put in it. We took it to the lake for a shake down run...
I bought this boat in 2012 and took it to the lake 3 times. The 3rd day the motor quit. I tore it down and could only salvage the heads to rebuild. It was worn smooth out and bored 60 over already. I took that motor out and built a 383 and put in it. We took it to the lake for a shake down run...