FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This is interesting. I found this forum post because I have this same problem, except for me the overheating gauge rises when I turn the "Nav lights" switch on. Boat runs fine all day. In the evening on the way back to the dock I turn the nav lights on and the temp gauge rises immediately...
I have a 4.3L Mercruiser with a 1.62 ratio Bayliner Cuddy Cabin. Current prop is a 3 blade, 19 pitch and WOT Is 4400 RPMS and top speed is 43 mph.
Mostly use it for water sports, ski, wakeboard, tube. And I usually have 5-6 adults on board. Time to plane with a full group of adults can be...
Just thought I’d share some pictures of my first boat and see if anyone knows anything about them. To be honest, information from Bayliner has been difficult to find. I don’t know if this model was a special edition or limited edition or something, but it’s not on their website with the rest of...
I have my first boat, a 2001 Bayliner Capri LX 192 (Cuddy cabin) that I am using mostly for family time on the water and wake boarding and skiing.
Im finding it difficult to get onto plane while towing a skier/ boarder and maintaining a speed. I think a prop may solve this but I’ve never...