FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
:) Just wanted to share good results finally on my older Johnson Seahorse. Posted several questions, looked in archives and bought a Seloc manual myself to resolve issues. No success as well as having local advice and a couple of want to be marine mechanic's work on it. I was having starting...
Had boat and motor out for the first time today after buying it last week. Started hard cold with choke on and a little throttle. Once going everything was good until I went past half throttle at 35 mph and engine cut back and lost power. Backed off on throttle and it evened out again but not...
While trying to repair my shifting linkage and reverse the lever it is hooked to came loose. It goes back and forth but does not make contact now with lower case and shifting any gears. What is the lever hooked to to make contact with lower case? I see nothing below the lever bar to connect...
Bought a good used boat and the Johnson 115 came with it. The boat and trailer were worth the money alone. The motor was original on boat and I am third owner. Anyhow I replaced the starter and rewired the solonoid so I could start it as the seller used a rope. Motor started after a few...