FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am getting ready to purchase my first pontoon. After 2 months of research I am convinced that the Bennington 2275 FSI would be the best match for my intended use. 70% of the time I would be fishing by myself or with 1 or 2 friends. 20% of the time would be crusing with 2 to 12 people on board...
I am searching for a used 20 to 24' pontoon but I do not want one that has 24" center cross channels. If I knew which brands had them I could eliminate that brand from my on-line search. This would save me from having to read the specs everytime.
Thanks for your help