FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just got my hands on this 1972 14 ft tomboy bass boat with a 1971 50hp merc 500 on it. The ignition wires from the steering wheel area back to the starter are melted and burnt. I don't know if it runs or ever when it was ran last. I know its been sittin up since 1995. Is this motor worth...