FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, I have a Minn Kota Power Drive i pilot that I bought back in March. It worked fine for months and just the other day I tried it out and the prop wont turn. The controller is saying it's connected and I can turn the head and stuff left and right with the controller but nothing happens at...
Hey everyone! I recently purchased a 2001 bass tracker. It has a 40 Hp mercury on it. The motor fires up right away every time. It idles fine in neutral but when I put it in gear it dies a lot. If I get it revved up a bit it runs perfectly without a hitch. It's just that first shift into...
Hey guys I am new to iboats but saw some comments about this after a google search. I have just bought a 2001 bass tracker with a 2001 Mercury 40 HP 2 stroke on it. I know this motor is oil injected and I have never had a boat with this. My first and only boat I've had was a small john boat...