FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello!
I'm a newbie and am having trouble, would like some advice. I recently purchased a 1985 Bayliner Trophy 2060 hartop with a Volvo aq125b with a 270 outdrive. She is SLOW!!! WOT around 4500 rpm and only about 14-15 MPH per speedeo and GPS, this is with 4 people on board. The prop is not...
I have a 1971 Evinrude Triumph 60hp. After running WOT for about 30 minutes, it starts acting like it is running out of fuel, although the fuel is full. Does this at any throttle position. If I let it sit for about 20 minutes, it runs fine for another 30 minutes then acts up again. I have tried...