FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Good day all,
I pulled the boat out to get her ready for the season and I'm having an issue. When I first turned the key to accessory everything turned on and the dash lit up and gauges moved. Turned her over quickly but did not start and then wham no more power to the ignition. Nothing on...
Good day all,
I recently purchased a 1995 bayliner 1950 with a mercruiser 3.0lx. The boat didn't run when I purchased it but all it needed was a new starter which I replaced. The wife and I took her out on the lake this weekend and she ran perfect. When I got home I went to start the boat...
Hi all,
Newby here but this forum has been very helpful so far as I am fairly new to boating as well. I recently purchased a 1995 bayliner 1950 in fair shape (needs some work, mostly cosmetic). Took the boat out on the water today and everything went well. I have no idea when the boat last...