FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1998 SeaRay Bowride OB with a Attwood V450. It has 2 wires coming off of it. I only have and on/off switch on the dashboard of the boat. I want to install and automatic float switch. Can someone help me out with how to properly wire it?
Thanks in advance
I have a 1998 SeaRay 180 BR OB that I just bought. My boat was full of water and I though i had an auto bilge. Works when I turn it on manually. Not sure if its auto or not. How can i tell?
Thanks in advance.
First off the serial number of my 1998 Mercury 115hp 2stroke Outboard is OG722825. Just bought a water pump kit and I changed it exactly how the service manual states. I took the Lower Unit out in Forward gear and sid it right back in with no problems at all. Now I'm getting a strange vibration...
First off the serial number of my 1998 Mercury 115hp 2stroke Outboard is OG722825. I just got the service manual and read the instructions on how to change the impeller. This is my first outboard so I'm not sure what to expect. My engine is overheating at idle but not when I give it throttle...
Good Afternoon,
First off the serial number of my 1998 Mercury 115hp 2stroke Outboard is OG722825 and if anyone has the detailed service manual that would be greatly appreciated. My engine is overheating only at idle speed. Once I move the throttle to 1500 RPMs, the temp stays at a steady 170...