FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1994 Johnson 6hp outboard for my Texas Star fishing boat. Last season, an unexpected flast flood rain submerged my grandfather's boat including the 6hp Johnson outboard. I followed the manufacturer's instructions to clear the cylinders, carb and fuel pump. A year later, I have...
I just purchased a used pontoon boat with a Yahama F90TLRC (61P-L-1007213). The motor and boat were left in the water for years with little to no usage. I have removed and cleaned the 4 carbs to deal with fuel starvation. I hooked up the water ears and ran the motor for a bit. After hearing...
<New to forum so pls be gentle>
I purchased a '06 pontoon boat with a Yahama F90. Previous owner said it was serviced within the year but the motor is not starting. I have done the basic trouble shooting -- confirmed fuel pump is pumping, confirmed spark. If I spray starting fluid into the...