FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm trying to get this motor titled and the previous owner does not have the title. Through public records I can get a copy of the paper I need to do the transfer. I believe the 33753 c is the model number. Is the rest of those numbers part of this motors specific serial number? If not where...
I need some advice. I want to rebuild this old boat. There are several issues and I'm unsure of where to start. The motor or the boat? And after that, what issues do I tackle first on the hull. The transom has rot, I've already removed most of the floor and the foam seems to be holding water...
I am attempting to restore an old Chrysler that is rotted. Plan to remove the floor, foam, transom and replace. Whats the best way to support my hull to keep it from distorting or even worse ripping open? Also, what would be the best recommendations for replacing the foam?
I picked this old boat up from a friend of mine. We rescued it from a barn on his families property. The transom and floor need to be replaced, along with the foam under the deck. I think its a Chrysler Tracer, but I'm not positive. It has some numbers on the back of the transom on a Chrysler...