FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So I replaced my busted exhaust manifold. Fired the boat up on ears hooked up to a garden hose. Success! but the exhaust water is not coming out the prop, but it coming out near the gimble. Is this normal? I'm used to running outboards. i felt and looked all over the rubber exhaust tube...
Had to remove my Carb during the replacement of the manifold, Vovlo Penta 3.0. It's a holley 2 barrel When I removed the carb, Between the carb and the valve cover there was a deteriorated wire that ran from the alternator harness and plugs into the carb, but it was so fragile it simply...
I am trying to replace a cracked manifold on my Volvo Penta 3.0. I removed the riser, carburetor, and altenator. I removed all the screws and nuts, but the manifold will not come off as the exhaust tube blocks the last stem bolt. I will try the double nut trick to remove the stem, but if I...