FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The other day I was poking around under the cowl to see where the fuse for the engine was. I moved 2 wires, and they came unplugged from a white socket just in front if the electronics box on the port side. When I plugged them back in, I noticed that there was a 3rd clip like the other two I had...
I just replaced the trim/tilt motor and now the two small pistons won't work at the same time (one retracts then the other one retacts after the first one is finished) and there isn't enough power to move the engine up and down at all. Anyone have an idea of what is wrong?
Thanks!