FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just baught a new honda BF30D out board with SRT remote control. I told the dealer I whould install it myself they wanted $500 no instructions or manual came with remote thats what I need. should there have been info. with remote or is the dealer seeing what I can do with out paying him...
i just bought a 1957 15ft. wizard yesterday with a 40 h.p. mercury ser. #1274851 that was mfgr. in 1960 as far as i can tell from looking up on other sites if some one could con ferm so i can get manual ,anyhow its stuck in gear wont go into neutral the boat was such a beauty had to get it...