FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi
I need to replace my combo plotter Geonav G10, I have all Geonav hardware attached, Radar,GPS and Sonar but the Plotter itself has gone bad (after booting has only black screen and menu buttons, no map) and Geonav dont exist anymore.
Need help to identify a brand that has the same...
Hi hoping for some ideas direction. I am restoring a boat and done a lot of work on the engine to get it this far but cant get a spark from the coil which I replaced as thought it was the problem. Here is the condition after crawling through the service manual and testing as much as I can.
1...
Hi,
Just bought a used sea ray 26 footer and within a week it broke loose of the mooring and beached. Engine was flooded, I flushed fuel tank, engine and hydraulics. At this point engine cranks over and I am getting good sparks in the plugs but I am not getting fuel to the cyl's.
Any advise on...