FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just had my boat in the shop and was told I need a new fuel regulator and the filter is clogged up and the tank on it is probably full of particles. I know they don't mean the main fuel tank. They want $600 to replace it. I am out of work and can't afford that right now. Has anyone changed...
I've got a 2003 Merc 150 EFI. I have a problem with a miss between 1800 and 2200 rpm. Below 1800 and over 2200 its runs great. I've had it to the shop and was told I needed a new water pump? $278 later and it does the same thing. Any ideas?