FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I need advice?help me decide whether to go forward with this project or sell out.
I have a 1959 Jupiter hull. It?s in very good condition?no dents or scratches to deal with; not original paint, but same design as original paint job. The transom is in good condition. Interior has original...
Hello...I'm new to the forum. I have a 1959 16' Starcraft aluminum hull runabout...in good shape (minus the motor) but in need of restoration work. Anyone else have this year/model? I'm looking for any specs, esp weight of hull without a motor. I see that the "specs" list on this forum only...