FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
1970 40 ho ob
rebuilding the fuel pump
when I took it apart there was no part like the little white piece that came in the kit (I did it on a table so I know it didn't fall out) is it suppose to be in there and if so in the cavity that would seem obvious?
thanks very much
I know I saw this post but I've been looking for over an hour and can't get back to it....
1970 40 hp ob starts and idles for about 10 seconds until fuel starts running out of carb and it floods out
ideas?
thanks
1970 40 hp ob
need new throttle cable
do all new cables come with fittings on both ends? some pic don't show in catalog
also, other than $15 is there difference btwn orig and 'Teleflex' replacement?
thanks