FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Mercury 50 HP with flywheel CD ignition Serial number: 0A981915. I am having some difficulty getting it to time out right. I've followed the instructions in the manual to a tee but it just seems off? I am trying to wrap my head around the .464 mark? If .464 is top dead center then...
I have a 1980's Mercury 50 HP engine. I also have a power head from the next year that is also a 50 HP Mercury. So, I rebuilt one while the other power head has a hole in one of the piston heads. Long story short I was salvaging this head while rebuilding the other motor. I found a...