FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
With no results... Help! I have a1994 Caravelle w/ 3.0 Mercruiser. Yesterday after spending all afternoon on the lake with no problems the boat just DIED! And will not restart... When I can get it to turn over, it cranks fine but no firing.
Directly above the keyswitch there is a button the...
Hello...
I recently purchased a '94 Caravelle, 17ft bowrider w/ "135hp" 3.0 mercruiser w/an Alpha1. It's very obvious that the lower unit has been changed, just trust me.
The motor, having been checked out by local marina, is in great condition. It had a 21 pitch prop and I could only turn...
Hello all! New to this forum and possibly boating. Considering buying a 1994 Caravelle, 17ft. bowrider with "low hrs". It has a 3.0 litre 4 cyl. inboard/outboard MerCruiser engine and the owner claims 120 hp. How can I varify this? Since I see many different horsepower ratings for this motor...