FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The boat is a 96 Bayliner Capri 1750 LS with 3.0L. Boat is new to me, and runs great. Prob is that it is hard to start when warm. It requires appx half throttle to get it started, and sometimes diesels on shutdown.
I rebuilt the carb and reinstalled on boat. It now runs a little smoother...
After loading on the trailer , I got in the truck and started to pull up and felt something was not right. Well im glad that I stopped and checked. I was by myself and it was starting to rain. Guess I was distracted. I've never done that before. All seems to be ok other than the fin on the...
Hello, First post for me. I just bought a 96 1750 LS 3.0 that is a nice clean boat, but has a couple small issues. Boat will start fine at the lake on first try. After running across the lake, we shut down for several minutes, and it will not start back up unless you take out of gear and...